Delta State Bursary And Scholarship Application 2016/2017- This is to notified all delta state origin that, the Delta States Bursary and Scholarship Board scholarship which have been announced to commence online on the bursary registration website of students for 2016/2017 student special assistance scheme.
According to the press release, to be eligible for the
All Applicants must
Delta State Bursary And Scholarship Application 2016/2017
– Be of Delta State Origin
– All applicant MUST have registered with National Identification Management Commission (NIMC)
– Be a Registered full time student only of any Public Tertiary Institutions.
(Diploma, Masters and PhD Students are not eligible).
– Either be in Second year or above (200 to 500 level) in the Universities or
– Be in HND I and II in the Polytechnics / Monotechnics.
– Be in 200 level and above for Colleges of Education Students.
Students must have a CGPA of 2.20 and above in the previous academic year’s examination.
Others eligible for the Scholarship Award are
– Be of Delta State Origin.
– All applicant MUST have registered with National Identification Management Commission (NIMC).
– Be a Registered full time Student only of any Public and Private Tertiary Institutions.
How To Apply
All applicants are to click here to Apply Here link to commence registration.
interested Applicants are to fill the Fresh Application Form and submit online.
Applicant should please note that:The Online processing fee of N1,000 will charged using debit cards.
Immediately the Payment is successful, Login to your profile page to complete your details by providing your Bank details and your Academics details.
It is very necessary or important for all applicant to Print your acknowledgement card to take to the Dean of Student Affairs.
You are to upload the signed and stamped acknowledgement card for verification.