This publication is for the new intake students what they should do after screening and the clearance slip obtained, they should proceed to pay the prescribed school fees following the procedures outlined below. Returning students should also follow the procedure outline below for payment of their school fees and registration which is the same procedure as of the new intake student of the institution.
Meanwhile, students are hereby advise to print the e-receipt of the school fees paid and take it to the Bursary Department to collect the University Official Cash Receipt. Note that no student will be registered without payment of fees.
AKSU SCHOOL FEE TEMPLATE
(a) Indigene … … … … … N53,000.00
(b) Non-indigene … … … … N73,000.00
Please not this
i. All new intake students are expected to take the compulsory 5 (five) GSS (General Studies Courses). Therefore, they are to pay an extra N2, 500.00 (two thousand five hundred Naira) only, for the 5 (five) GSS courses @ N500.00 per GSS course.And also Other returning students who have GSS course(s) to register would pay according to the number of the GSS courses registered at (N500.00) only per GSS course
Simply follow this Procedure for Payment of School Fees / Charges for Fresh Students
(a) PAY@BANK OPTION
(1) Go to http://www.aksu.edu.ng from any internet access point (E.g. Cybercafés).
(2) Then click on Student menu and select MAKE PAYMENT option.
You will be redirected to http://portals.aksu.edu.ng#
(3) After that, you will now click on the link “REGISTER NOW” and select ADMISSION
(4) Then enter your Jamb registration number and click the VERIFY button.
(5) Carefully select the SCHOOL FEE button and click CONTINUE button.
(6) Select FULL PAYMENT
(7) Click on print button to print the Pre-Payment Analysis Slip.
(8) Click on MAKE PAYMENT button to make payment using the eTransact online payment platform. (Note that the amount to be paid includes School fee, Course Registration fee for General Studies – GSS, as well as Bank Transaction charge)
(9) Select Pay AT BANK mode from the payment mode option menu.
(10) The list of banks supported on the platform appears, click the CONTINUE button to proceed.
11) An ACKNOWLEDGEMENT SLIP containing your transactions details appears.
12) Click on PRINT ACKNOWLEDGEMENT SLIP button to print the slip.
13) With the Acknowledgement slip visit any branch of the banks listed on the platform.
14) At the bank, the bank teller uses the Acknowledgement slip to accept the payment in Cash and provides the student with an eTransact e-payment receipt.
15) Visit the Bursary Department to change your e-receipt to the University official receipt.
2. EcoBank, etc
3. United Bank for Africa (UBA)
4. First City Monument Bank (FCMB)
6. Unity Bank
8. GTB Bank
9. Access Bank
10. Sterling Bank
AKSU School Fees Payment Procedures For 2015/2016